It would be easy to say that after a 16 €million renovation, Musée Rodin does not look any different than before the three year restoration. And in a way this is a blessing. But the changes are subtle and refined and rely mostly on a brilliantly computerized lighting system and on a new circulation of the public around the two floors, all offices having been suppressed. The walls that are not lined by oak panelings, are painted in « slipper satin », « Mouse’s back », « Skylight », « Blue Gray » and « Biron Gray » a color created especially by Farrow & Ball for Hotel de Biron. The place had been discovered by Rilke, Rodin’s secretary, in 1908 and turned into Musée Rodin in 1919.